racymind.eu is a website presenting the offer of Racy Mind company.
The founder of the website is me, i.e. Łukasz Socha, engaged in economic activity under the name „Racy Mind Łukasz Socha”, ul. Puławska 15/7, 24-300 Opole Lubelskie, enlisted in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 717-181-21-16.
You can contact me at any time by sending a message to the addresses firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, I am at your disposal at the email address email@example.com.
§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator – Łukasz Socha, engaged in economic activity under the name „Racy Mind Łukasz Socha”, ul. Puławska 15/7, 24-300 Opole Lubelskie, enlisted in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 717-181-21-16,
- Website – the service is available at https://racymind.eu,
- User – any entity that uses the content of the Website.
§ 2 Personal Data
- The User may transfer his/her personal data to the Administrator using the form available from the Website, such as the contact form. The Administrator of the User’s personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is the Administrator.
- Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the contact form are processed for the purpose of contacting the User and archiving correspondence exchanged with the User. Sending the contact form results in saving the data in an electronic database. The data is stored in the database for the duration of the Administrator’s economic activity.
- Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary for the User to take action to which the given form is intended.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him and personal data entered into the system. The Administrator ensures that all necessary precautionary measures required by the provisions on the protection of personal data are taken.
- The administrator does not provide the data transferred to him to any third parties.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The User has the following rights in relation to his personal data processed by the Administrator:
- the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, and restriction of its processing,
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User has previously had given such consent,
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
- The rights, referred to in paragraph 10 above, the User may exercise by contacting the Administrator via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- Wróblewskiego 18, 93-578 Łódź, NIP: 728-266-32-34 – in order to store personal data on the server,
- The Administrator shall ensure that the entities entrusted with the processing of personal data take all appropriate measures required by the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- The administrator shall ensure that the server infrastructure used for the operation of the Website is located in the European Union.
§ 3 Cookies and other tracking technologies
As with many other sites, our site may use „cookies”.
Cookies are small text information, stored on the User’s end device (eg.: computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our teleinformation system (own cookies) or the ICT system of third parties (third party cookies).
Some cookies used by us are deleted after the end of the web browser session, i.e. after it has been closed (so-called session cookies). Other cookies are stored on your end device and allow us to recognize your browser the next time you access the site (persistent cookies).
Below, you can find detailed information on cookies used within our website.
Please remember that disabling cookies may cause difficulties in using the website, as well as in many other websites using cookies.
Own cookies. We use our own cookies in order to ensure the proper functioning of the website, in particular, the ordering process and logging into the user’s account.
Google Analytics. We use the Google Analytics tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA We implement activities in this area based on our legitimate interest in the production of statistics and their analysis in order to optimize our websites.
Google Analytics automatically collects information about using our site by you. Such collected information is usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
Z uwagi na aktywowaną przez nas anonimizację adresu IP, Twój adres IP jest skracany przed przekazaniem dalej. Tylko w wyjątkowych przypadkach pełny adres IP jest przekazywany do serwera Google w Stanach Zjednoczonych i dopiero tam skracany. Zanonimizowany adres IP przekazany przez Twoją przeglądarkę w ramach Google Analytics co do zasady nie jest łączony z innymi danymi Google.
Due to the IP anonymization activated by us, your IP address is shortened before providing. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is provided to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. As a rule, the anonymized IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
You can prevent the collection of data collected by cookies about your use of our website by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google by installing the browser plug-in located at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you are interested in details related to data processing within Google Analytics, we encourage you to read the explanations prepared by Google:: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Social Tools. Our websites use plugins and other social tools provided by social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn.
By displaying our website containing such a plug-in, your browser will establish a direct connection to the servers of social network administrators (service providers). The content of the plugin is transmitted by the respective service provider directly to your browser and integrated with the website. Thanks to this integration, service providers receive information that your browser has viewed our website, even if you do not have a profile with a given service provider or are not currently logged in to it. This information (along with your IP address) is sent by your browser directly to the server of the given service provider (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
If you have logged in to one of the social networking sites, then this service provider will be able to directly assign a visit to our website to your profile on the given social networking site.
If you use a given plugin, e.g. by clicking on the “Like” or “Share” button, the relevant information will also be sent directly to the server of the given service provider and stored there.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy,
- Instagram – https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content,
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/en/privacy,
- Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl,
- LinkedIN – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
If you do not want social networks to assign data collected during visits to our website directly to your profile on a given website, then before visiting our website you must log out of this website. You can also completely prevent the plugins from loading on the page using the appropriate extensions for your browser, e.g. script blocking.
§ 4 Server logs
- The use of the Site involves the transmission of queries to the server on which the Site is stored.
- Each query directed to the server is saved in the server’s logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- The server logs are an only auxiliary material used to administer the Site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.